Slack Jira Integration
The Jira Slack Integration provides bi-directional communication between any Jira Cloud instance and Slack.
Work smarter in Slack and Jira
Every issue and blocker is now at your fingertips inside Slack. Stay in the loop with every update on high priority issues.
Stay up to date
Fine tune notifications to stay up to date on any and every change, update, and completion of Jira issues.
Control Jira from Slack
Bring the organization and project management capabilities of Jira to inside Slack with slash commands.
Full Privacy & Support
We don't transmit your data externally and are fully compliant with Atlassian privacy & security policies. Our developers will be glad to help you with any issue. We don't leave any tickets behind.
More featuresLearn more in app documentation
- Automated Reminders for Jira issues
- Multiple Slack Workspaces
- Customize Slack notification messages with 20+ different Jira fields
- Easy to setup in only a few minutes
- Group notifications with Slack threads
- Notify Slack users of changes in Jira
- Slack slash commands to get, create, transition Jira issues
- Automatically create new channels
or use existing
- Control notifications for specific events and filters Select from 30+ Jira events to trigger a notification
- Send notifications to:
- Public Channels
- Private Channels
- Direct Messages to Individual
- Direct Messages to Group
- Include only specific Jira Issues based on:
- Any JQL query
- Receive Slack notifications of changes in Jira issues
- Update Jira issues from Slack (create, comment, transition)
- Connect with multiple workspaces
- Control notifications with specific filters
- Customize notifications with 20+ fields
Slack Integration+ for Jira
Jira Server for Slack (Official)