Jira Automation Unlimited
The Jira Automation Unlimited app is designed to simplify a Jira administrator and Jira users day to day tasks to let them work more productively and do less repetitive work. This version is called 'Unlimited' because there is practically an unlimited number of combinations and possibilities for simplifying and automating your work in Jira. We'll be regularly adding new capabilities, allowing you to automate within Jira and using external tools.
You can find this app on the Atlassian Marketplace here.
Getting Started - Overview
Getting started is easy. New Automation will be created after opening ‘Jira Automation’ in the main dashboard menu inside Jira:
Go to the Manage apps.
Click on “Jira Automation”/”Configure”:
3. Click on “New Automation”:
4. Enter Name for you Trigger and click “Next”:
5. Click “Select” to choose a rule and compare condition for “Issue create” parameters:
6. Choose parameters for “Update issue” and click on “Send” button:
7. Your new trigger for Jira Automation is ready!